2018 Summer Hockey
Registrations for the October– December 6-aside Summer Hockey series are now open.
The competition will run for 6 weeks:
Monday 29th October
Tuesday 30th October
Monday 3rd December
Tuesday 4th December
Entries for this competition close 28th September @ 9 am. All entries for the Avon Club must be made through the Club not directly.
Please remember we also have a grade for Hockey Parents with no experience. Come and have a go!!
To register click onto the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/OzSgPhC09Qj9COGm2
Fill in and Submit Grades Available:
• Junior Grade (Year 3 -4)
• Junior Grade (Year 5 -6)
• Intermediate (Year 7- 8)
• Secondary (Year 9 – 13)
• Adult Grade (Novice No experience needed) (Great for Hockey Parents)
• Adult Grade (Intermediate)
• Adult Grade (Experienced – Play in Div 2 or above)
• Summer hockey six a side is played for six weeks
• The junior grades of year 3 – 6 are played over quarter fields.
• Year 7/8, secondary school and adult grades are all played on half fields.
• Games are 30-minute time slots and players do not need to have played before.
• It is a great opportunity for businesses, groups of friends or families to put a team together and have a run
• Games are social, designed for fun, no skills needed
• Adult-graded teams, split into 3 competitions, must have at least two females on the field at all times
All registrations must be in by the 28th September