Registrations for the October– December 6-aside Summer Hockey series are now open.
The competition will run for 6 weeks:
|Commences:||Monday 28th October||Concludes:||Monday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 29th October||Tuesday 3rd December|
Entries for this competition close 27th September @ 9 am.
All entries for the Avon Club must be made through the Club and registered through our online link below
Please remember we also have a
grade for Hockey Parents with no experience.
Come and have a go!!
To register click onto the following
Fill in and Submit
- Junior Grade (Year 3 -4)
- Junior Grade (Year 5 -6)
- Intermediate (Year 7- 8)
- Secondary (Year 9 – 13)
- Adult Grade (Novice No experience needed. Great for Hockey Parents)
- Adult Grade (Intermediate)
- Adult Grade (Experienced – Play in Div 2 or above)
- Games played for 6 weeks (Note: there are no “reserve days”); your choice of either Mondays or Tuesdays
- Note: A limit on entries maybe necessary due to turf availability
- 6-a-side. Play on a half-field (quarter field for juniors). Games will be 12 min halves
- Teams are encouraged to be mixed gender and social
- Players do not have to belong to any club and do not need to have played hockey previously
- Teams may be a group of friends, family, workmates, school, business, etc.
- Adult-graded teams, split into 3 competitions, must always have at least two females on the field
All registrations must be in by the 27th September