2018 Pre-Winter Summer Hockey
Registrations for the October– December 6-aside Summer Hockey series are now open.
The competition will run for 6 weeks:
Commences: Monday 12 February 2018
Concludes Tuesday 20 March 2018
Please note that for the Monday evening competition, there are restrictions over turf availability. This may necessitate closing entries early if we break the threshold.
Entries for this competition close 10th January.
- Summer hockey six a side is played for six weeks
- The junior grades of year 3 – 6 are played over quarter fields.
- Year 7/8, secondary school and adult grades are all played on half fields.
- Games are 30-minute time slots and players do not need to have played before.
- It is a great opportunity for businesses, groups of friends or families to put a team together and have a run
- Games are social, designed for fun, no skills needed
- Adult-graded teams, split into 3 competitions, must have at least two females on the field at all times
To register do the following
Hugh Williams will be looking after School Year 3-8 registrations.
If you are interested in playing email: email@example.com now.
Please supply Players Name, Year at School, Preferred playing night Monday or Tuesday & team
Registrations are now open for the regular Summer Social Hockey season which will again be held at the Nunweek Park hockey facility from Monday, 29 October and will run for six weeks, concluding Wednesday, 5 December 2012.
Michael Graveston will be looking after Parent (Novice), Coaches (Adult Experienced) and Secondary School player team’s registrations.
If you are interested in participating, please email Michael: firstname.lastname@example.org asap. Note new email address
Please supply Players Name, preferred team: Secondary, Novice Adult, Intermediate Adult, Adult experienced, Preferred playing night Monday or Tuesday
All registrations must be in by the 10th January 2018